What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Ardcarne's procurement lead put the exit plan ahead of price and date, and said nothing is agreed until Legal reviews. The COO will proceed if the CISO and procurement are content. Signature target was 4 Sep 2026.
Ask: Aoife Kinsella wants the exit plan to cover data transition in the Snowflake account, termination assistance and its duration, with notification wording matching the CISO's. She said nothing is agreed until it has been through Legal.
Customer view: Ronan Tierney asked whether Declan is content and wants Aoife's view on the exit plan, and asked to be told early of any slip given the board risk.
Next: Matteo Ricci sent a revised exit schedule on 4 Aug 2026 and awaits written comments from Aoife and Legal. The proposal is the Enterprise tier with a total deal value of £155k.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 29 Jul 2026 17:31Dear Ronan, Aoife and Niamh, Thank you for your time on the call. Let me confirm in writing where we are, so that all three of you are working from the same picture. The proposal on the table is the Enterprise tier, with a total deal value of £155,000. We are in negotiation, and the date we are all working towards for signature is 4 Sep 2026. The open points as I understand them: - Exit plan and termination assistance: Aoife's questions are the priority, and I would rather settle them before we discuss anything commercial. I will bring our draft exit schedule to you, and Theo will support on the technical detail. - Security review: Declan has the post-incident review and will tell us what remains open. Theo is handling that directly with him. - Commercial terms: Owen is copied because he will need to approve anything outside the standard terms, and I will not discuss price until the exit plan is settled. Aoife, please let me know which draft of the order form you are reviewing, so that we do not end up commenting on different versions. Best regards, Matteo
- Aoife Kinsella 30 Jul 2026 10:00Matteo, Thank you for your note. To confirm, I am working from the most recent draft you sent, and I will treat anything else as superseded. From an outsourcing perspective, I have three points to raise before we discuss anything else: The exit plan needs to cover the transition of data held in our Snowflake account, the assistance BG-Demo will provide during termination, and the period over which that assistance continues. At present the draft describes these in general terms only. Second, the notification obligations in the contract should match what Declan has asked for. I do not want us to agree wording in one place that contradicts the other. Third, none of this is agreed until it has been through Legal. Please do not read this note as acceptance of any term. I would rather take the time to get the exit plan right than meet a date and revisit it afterwards. Kind regards, Aoife Kinsella On 29 Jul 2026, at 17:31, Matteo Ricci wrote: > Aoife, please let me know which draft of the order form you are reviewing, > so that we do not end up commenting on different versions.
- Matteo Ricci 4 Aug 2026 10:54Dear all, A short update following Aoife's note of 30 Jul 2026. I have attached a revised exit schedule that responds to her three points. It sets out the data transition, the termination assistance and its duration, and aligns the notification wording with what Declan has asked for. Theo has reviewed the technical sections. Where something still needs agreement from our platform team, I have said so in the document and have not given a date for it. This revision supersedes the earlier draft. Aoife, it is for you and Legal to tell me whether it answers the outsourcing policy, and I would be grateful for your comments in writing so that I can record them. On timing, we are still aiming for 4 Sep 2026, but I would not want that date to take precedence over the exit plan. Ronan, the decision I need from you at this stage is only whether you are content for the process to continue on that basis. Best regards, Matteo
- Ronan Tierney 4 Aug 2026 11:31Matteo, Thank you. Is Declan content? That is what I need to know before anything goes further, along with Aoife's view on the exit plan. If both are comfortable, let's proceed on that basis. Please keep the board risk in mind and let me know early if anything slips. Ronan