What was said
What this says
Current to 13 Oct 26Niamh Costello, the Chief Data Officer, agreed a simple walkthrough next Tuesday morning focused on the broker view and first phase. She wants dated stage commitments and confirmation that Declan Furlong is comfortable before anything goes to the signatory.
Ask: Niamh wants a clear statement of what is live at each stage, with dates she can hold BB-Demo to, and confirmation from Theo that Declan has what he needs.
Customer view: She confirmed Matteo's timeline and said she will not override Declan on security.
Next: Matteo Ricci sends the invitation for Tuesday morning and prepares a dated stage plan.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 15 Jun 2026 08:19Dear Niamh, Buongiorno, and I hope the week has started well. Let me restate the timeline as I understand it, so you can correct me. The proposal is with you, the security review is moving through its remaining findings with Declan and Theo, and a decision follows once Declan is comfortable. I would rather you heard from me directly if any of that looked likely to slip, so please tell me if your view differs. I would like to walk you through the proposal in person, focusing on what good looks like for the brokers: the single view of each broker firm, what is live first, and what follows. I would also like to understand what your regulator needs to see, so that nothing in the proposal has to be reworked later. Could you suggest a time later this week or early next week? Forty-five minutes should do it. If your signatory would like to join, I am glad to arrange that too. Best regards, Matteo
- Niamh Costello 17 Jun 2026 13:32Matteo, Thank you, and sorry for the slow reply. Your timeline is right. Let's keep the walkthrough simple. I would rather spend the time on the broker view and the first phase than on the whole proposal, and let's not over-engineer it. Next Tuesday morning would suit me. Please send an invitation and I will bring one colleague from the data office. Two things I need from you beforehand. First, a clear statement of what is live at each stage, with dates I can hold you to. Vague timelines will not help me. Second, confirmation from Theo that Declan has what he needs, because I need Declan comfortable before anything goes to our signatory. I will not override him on this. Best, Niamh