What was said
What this says
Current to 13 Oct 26Matteo Ricci booked a Tuesday 10:00 call with Ronan Tierney on Enterprise commercial terms. He disclosed a data refresh outage and said Declan Furlong has the full note and should say whether he is content.
Ask: Ronan asked what decision is needed and whether Declan is content. Matteo asked only for acceptance of terms in principle, so the order form can be prepared once security and procurement are content.
Customer view: Ronan agreed the slot readily. His reaction to the outage is not in the thread.
Next: The terms call is booked for Tuesday at 10:00, and Declan's view on the outage is still outstanding.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 22 Jul 2026 12:00Ronan, I would like to book a short call with you to go through the commercial terms for the Enterprise order form. It would be a negotiation conversation, and I will keep it brief. Could you do Monday or Tuesday next week, in the morning? If another day suits you better, tell me and I will fit around you. Best regards, Matteo
- Ronan Tierney 23 Jul 2026 09:51Matteo, Tuesday morning works. 10:00 if you can. What decision do you need from me? And is Declan content? Ronan
- Matteo Ricci 24 Jul 2026 15:24Ronan, Thank you. Tuesday at 10:00 is booked on my side and I will send the invitation separately. On your two questions. The decision I need from you is whether the commercial terms are acceptable in principle, so that the order form can be prepared for signature once security and procurement are content. I will not ask you to go into the detail yourself. On Declan: I would rather you heard this from me. We had an outage with the data refresh yesterday, and I wrote to Declan the same day, with Theo copied. He has the full note from us. He is the right person to say whether he is content, and I do not want to speak for him. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to send you before Tuesday. Best regards, Matteo