What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Lewis Kerr asked for a proposal conversation ahead of the 27 Feb 2027 renewal. Deepa Chauhan said usage has dipped, wants the proposal in writing after the review, and asked that Malcolm be kept out for now.
Ask: Lewis proposed a call and quoted the current subscription of £128k a year for Enterprise with 200 licensed users. Deepa asked for the options and prices in writing first.
Customer view: She is not comfortable discussing renewal until she can explain the usage dip to the directors, and wants the proposal to follow the review with Daniel and credit control.
Next: Lewis agreed to send options in writing, co-termed, ex VAT with VAT stated separately, and to hold the call until she is ready.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Lewis Kerr 7 Aug 2026 08:46Hello Deepa, Daniel mentioned that you would like to see where things stand ahead of the renewal, so I wanted to get a proposal conversation in the diary. To put a number on it, the current subscription is £127,500 a year for the Enterprise tier with 200 licensed users, running to 27 Feb 2027, and I would like anything we discuss to be co-termed to that date. I am not looking to sell you anything the usage does not support. What I would like to do is walk you through the options and the cost of each, including the VAT position, so you can decide with the facts in front of you. Could we find thirty minutes in the next week or so? Let me know what suits and I will send the invite. Kind regards, Lewis
- Deepa Chauhan 10 Aug 2026 10:58Lewis, Thanks for this. Before we book anything, a few things from my side. Usage has dipped slightly this quarter and I am not comfortable talking about the renewal until I can explain that to the directors. Daniel is working through the support tickets with me and we have a review coming up with credit control, so I would rather your proposal followed that than came before it. Could you send me the proposal in writing first, with the options and the prices laid out, and then we can talk? I would rather read it properly than be walked through it cold. Also, please keep Malcolm out of the thread for now. I will take it to him when I have something I can stand behind. Thanks, Deepa
- Lewis Kerr 10 Aug 2026 11:20Hello Deepa, That is entirely fair, and I am happy to do it in that order. I will put the options in writing, co-termed to your renewal, with each price shown ex VAT and the VAT stated separately, and I'll send that over today. I will leave the call until you have had the review with Daniel and credit control. Just tell me when you are ready and I will fit around you. Kind regards, Lewis