What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Jordan Pike asked Megan Alvarez for a short commercial conversation on Enterprise scope. She declined: she does not own commercial talks, and the review outcome will come in writing from the board risk committee.
Ask: Jordan Pike proposed a commercial conversation on the Enterprise scope, implementation plan and a rollout for client-services teams. He offered to hold off if the review was incomplete.
Customer view: Megan Alvarez said she will not be on that call and will give no verbal indication. She asked that nothing be scheduled until the written outcome arrives.
Next: BG-Demo waits for the written review outcome. The thread does not show when the committee will decide.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Jordan Pike 24 Jun 2026 16:01Hi Megan, Quick one. Hannah tells me the written confirmations are with you, and I want to be sure we respect your process. Here's where we are on my side: I'd like to set up a short commercial conversation about the Enterprise scope, the implementation plan and what a rollout for your client-services teams would look like. It's only a conversation. Nothing gets signed on it. If the review isn't complete, tell me and I'll hold off. I'd rather wait than push you ahead of your committee. What would make this a yes? If there's a finding that's still blocking, I want to hear it from you directly. Could you let me know whether a slot next week makes sense, and who from Quillmark should be on it? Thanks, Jordan
- Megan Alvarez 24 Jun 2026 18:19Jordan, Thank you for asking before assuming. For the record, I do not own commercial negotiations at Quillmark and I will not be the person on that call. My role is limited to the security review, and the outcome of that review belongs to the board risk committee, not to me individually and not to any single meeting. Please note the following: 1. The review outcome will be issued in writing. I will not give a verbal indication in advance, so please do not treat any conversation as approval. 2. I would ask that you not schedule a commercial discussion until you have received that written outcome. 3. Your team's responses to the open findings have been received and are being assessed against our risk posture. I will contact you once the committee has recorded its decision. Megan Alvarez, CISO On 24 Jun 2026, at 16:01, Jordan Pike wrote: > I'd like to set up a short commercial conversation about the Enterprise scope, the implementation plan and what a rollout for your client-services teams would look like.